Friday, October 17, 2014

I might just make it through this Pre-Op Diet After All!!!!

4 days in to my pre op diet and I literally can not choke down another protein shake.  I'm currently using Pure Protein, French Vanilla powder and blending it with ice, water and frozen berries.   That actually sounds pretty good when I type it out, but in all seriousness it is as bland as bland can get.  I'm not even sure why they say that it is French Vanilla flavored, because i'm not getting any of that AT ALL!!! It would be so much better if I could add Almond Milk, that atleast would help with the consistency.  I will say though that i have been able to figure out ratios and make more of a fruit sorbet type thing rather than a shake consistency and that helps due to the fact that i'm actually eating it instead of drinking it!! Tricking the brain!! 
 Here is my salvation.............
 
It tastes great and I don't have to go to the trouble of making it myself!! I do suggest adding crushed iced and blending it up!! It's like having a chocolate shake!! Hence the title of this blog...I think i might make it after all!!

Thank you Muscle Milk!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to remember this brand, I'm trying to decide which protein to get!

    ReplyDelete